« Home | A fast food tale in which the narrator SHOULD have... » | Harlan Kentucky » | Where I'm going tonight... » | Why do you hate America, why do you support cut an... » | Simon says shut up, or, America idles for a Lynching » | .....And a hocky team broke out, or, a few observa... » | That line from the Martin Luther King speech » | I'm not an egotist, but memememe, or, finish this ... » | Ordinary Heroes in your town - Actors Bridge* rise... » | Death in a small town »

Shocking, simply shocking.....what?...there's gambling in Casablanca?

Hillary's in the running, as if anyone thought otherwise. Ladies and Gentlemen, be prepared to see pretzeling the likes never seen before. If you don't know me, or my blog, I'm a Democrat, and I generally support Democratic candidates, but not this one. It's my firm belief that Hillary would give a lap dance to Monica Lewinsky or the corpse of Strom Thurmond if she thought it would help her win. Sorry fellow liberals, I just don't trust her.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links