« Home | Will you take this woman to be your wife for the n... » | Shocking, simply shocking.....what?...there's gamb... » | A fast food tale in which the narrator SHOULD have... » | Harlan Kentucky » | Where I'm going tonight... » | Why do you hate America, why do you support cut an... » | Simon says shut up, or, America idles for a Lynching » | .....And a hocky team broke out, or, a few observa... » | That line from the Martin Luther King speech » | I'm not an egotist, but memememe, or, finish this ... »

Vanderbilt 72, No. 25 Kentucky 67

Just wanted to make sure nobody, expecially Blue-Mist types, missed THAT score. WhoooooWeeeee.

That would make FOUR ranked teams the 'Dores have beaten this year.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links