« Home | Married to an artist, OR Oedipus lost » | Duct, Duct, goose, goose » | As of TODAY... » | Help me get my feet back on the ground.. » | Going, going, gone - Brown Down! » | Inarticulate speech of the heart or Can you hear u... » | Junebug gets it right » | God destroys Jefferson Davis home » | Signs, signs, everywhere signs... » | Missy Elliot gets excellent props from Aunt B... »

Why wait until 2008 for a solution to 'Eau de Salemtown'

when this Alaskan town's solution could be aspirated upon us or maybe just mixed in with the West Nile Virus spray???

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links