« Home | Signs, signs, everywhere signs... » | Missy Elliot gets excellent props from Aunt B... » | Our booorrrrrrrrrring rooms » | for the birds » | "I'm not sure of Katrina's orientation... » | Jesus walks » | Hey, did you hear the one about the 15,000 people.. » | More songs about buildings and food - 5th and Garf... » | Google's Plan for World Domination » | All I need is the air that I breathe to love you.. »

God destroys Jefferson Davis home


(God destroys Jefferson Davis home - if you can't see the title of this post)

When asked what took so long, a spokesman for God said that God moves in God's own mysterious ways and in God's mysterious time and that Mike Brown's great-great grandchildren might want to really REALLY watch out...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links