« Home | As of TODAY... » | Help me get my feet back on the ground.. » | Going, going, gone - Brown Down! » | Inarticulate speech of the heart or Can you hear u... » | Junebug gets it right » | God destroys Jefferson Davis home » | Signs, signs, everywhere signs... » | Missy Elliot gets excellent props from Aunt B... » | Our booorrrrrrrrrring rooms » | for the birds »

Duct, Duct, goose, goose



New FEMA Director David Paulison was the government official who said back in 2002 that in the event of emergency, Americans should stock up on duct tape AND, somewhat prophetically also mentioned that 'in the first 48 to 72 hours of an emergency, many Americans will likely to have to look after themselves'.

If those folks down in N'awlins had just freaking DUCT taped that levee!! Law enforcement officials could have duct taped looters to traffic signs...food FINDERS could have duct taped their findings together to make the findings easier to carry. NBC could have duct taped Kanye's mouth...oh, the possibilities.

New FEMA motto: Stick around, better things are to come...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links