« Home | Those darn Downing Street Memos & A bonus from Maggie » | Rove's Secret Message to Dobson - REVEALED! » | I wanna take you Miers... » | Redneck Survival Kit » | What to get your favorite conservative... » | oh yeah, THAT genocide » | Bush To Appoint Someone To Be In Charge Of Country » | The new North Dakota, South Dakota and Arkansas qu... » | The world's worst PowerPoint presentation » | Imagine, if you can, George Bush mashes UP.. »

Today's prayer - God give me patience..

and give it to me NOW...

Beautiful morning on the front porch screwing up the Suduko...the bird feeders are drawing a crowd and it is time for me to be still and just watch. This still stuff is not easy for me..lotsa beauty around here if i can just slow down, shut up and pay attention.









About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links