« Home | The new North Dakota, South Dakota and Arkansas qu... » | The world's worst PowerPoint presentation » | Imagine, if you can, George Bush mashes UP.. » | Write your own George Bush speech.. » | The hedgehog knows only one thing... » | A completely magical blend of enchanting scents an... » | The name game or, why don't you go sit over there ... » | More religious news, sorta... » | What DOES a Baptist feel like? » | Oktoberfest Sights »

Bush To Appoint Someone To Be In Charge Of Country

The ever reliable news source, The Onion

""I've been talking to folks from all across this country, from Louisiana to Los Angeles, and people tell me the same thing: This nation needs a strong, compassionate leader," Bush said. "In response to these concerns, I'm making this a top priority. I will name a good, qualified person as soon as possible."

Among the new secretary's duties are preserving, protecting, and defending the Constitution of the United States, commanding the U.S. armed forces, appointing judges and ambassadors, and vetoing congressional legislation. The secretary will also be tasked with overseeing all foreign and domestic affairs, including those relating to the economy, natural disasters, national infrastructure, homeland security, poverty, and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links