« Home | The hedgehog knows only one thing... » | A completely magical blend of enchanting scents an... » | The name game or, why don't you go sit over there ... » | More religious news, sorta... » | What DOES a Baptist feel like? » | Oktoberfest Sights » | Salemtown at Oktoberfest » | Oktoberfest - Tomorrow (October 8) » | The porches of salemtown - What makes a community ... » | President Bush channels the Blues Brothers... »

Write your own George Bush speech..

and listen to George make the speech..It's fun to hear him say "we the american people have been systematically deceived and electronically bugged for civil rights" and other fun phrases..here

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links