« Home | The porches of salemtown - What makes a community ... » | President Bush channels the Blues Brothers... » | No blogs for you - Tennessean holding fast to 20th... » | Pssst..over here, I've got 10 gestation certificat... » | A mind is a terrible thing to waste, especially if... » | Salemtown sights - Oktoberfest lagniappe » | Walking in Memphis... » | Know your cuts of meat.......yummmmmmmmmm » | Sunni Day real estate - or why the Sunni's wanna k... » | The greatest story ever told....in Legos »

Oktoberfest - Tomorrow (October 8)



It's gonna be a sunny fall day tomorrow here in the Salemtown/Germantown area for Oktoberfest.

I can guarantee you great food, lotsa beer, lotsa people watching, lederhosen, Appalacian crafts, and the best Reuben sandwich you will ever eat, if you saunter on down to Oktoberfest. Not to mention oom pah pah bands, jazz bands and folk dancing, and the coolest home tour in NashVegas.

Our Salemtown Neighbors will have a tent on Monroe Street, so come over and say hello and read about what is going on in Salemtown. I'm manning the Salemtown tent during the 12:30-2:30 shift, and I'd love to meet anybody gracious/kind/curious/crazy enough to read this blog.

Did I mention that the beer will be flowing from 8:00 to 8:00?



Pics are from official Germantown website...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links