« Home | Sunni Day real estate - or why the Sunni's wanna k... » | The greatest story ever told....in Legos » | I read the news today, oh boy...and it pretty much... » | Apparently she doesn't get out much... » | Old to new in S-Town » | Coals to Newcastle, Ice cubes to Maine... » | I'll always love Bucky 'Bleeping' Dent... » | They'll always break your heart...Vanderbilt footb... » | Another picture by my talented wife... » | Can a conservative say anything racist? »

Know your cuts of meat.......yummmmmmmmmm


The FDA has issued new rules regulating what can be fed to cows, supposedly to curtail the possibility of mad cow disease. Read details here

Still allowable are "material that some scientists consider potentially infectious, including the brains and spinal cords of young animals; the eyes, tonsils, intestines and nerves of old animals; chicken food and chicken dung swept up from the floors of poultry farms; scrapings from restaurant plates; and calf milk made from cow blood and fat".

Please pass the free range chicken dung beef....

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links