« Home | I'll always love Bucky 'Bleeping' Dent... » | They'll always break your heart...Vanderbilt footb... » | Another picture by my talented wife... » | Can a conservative say anything racist? » | Oil would be well if it ended well, but oils not w... » | The Tennessean got our name right!! » | Tennessee Rubes - What the Gas Guy really thinks.. » | Reaching out to my Republican friends » | If you're not watching Veronica Mars... » | Yet another theory - Salemtown name game »

Coals to Newcastle, Ice cubes to Maine...


FEMA's $100,000,000 ice purchase
sounds a little insane...

Read here about all the ice that was purchased for Katrina victims and what happened to it..

One truck driver started in Pennsylvania, went to Ohio, then was routed to Mississippi, then to Alabama, and finally to Virginia where the ice is now stored. A lot of the ice purchased for the victims ended up in freakin' MAINE!



Nearly 60% of the ice purchased for Katrina is now sitting in warehouses all over the country..and guess who's paying for the storage!!??

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links