« Home | Can a conservative say anything racist? » | Oil would be well if it ended well, but oils not w... » | The Tennessean got our name right!! » | Tennessee Rubes - What the Gas Guy really thinks.. » | Reaching out to my Republican friends » | If you're not watching Veronica Mars... » | Yet another theory - Salemtown name game » | North Nashville - Salem's Lots helps out the Tenne... » | Baseball blog neglect - where's the LOVE? » | My God, Flipper's got a gun and he's swimming this... »

Another picture by my talented wife...

This one was painted several years ago when two of our now-college-aged kids were much younger. Also in the pic is our favorite dog of all times, Katrina. Katrina was a long-haired doxie and a soul-mate of my daughter. Katrina died several years ago and we still miss her. The hurricane of the same name was a cruel reminder...

I particularly like this painting not only because of my kids and Katrina...I just think its really good.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links