« Home | The Tennessean got our name right!! » | Tennessee Rubes - What the Gas Guy really thinks.. » | Reaching out to my Republican friends » | If you're not watching Veronica Mars... » | Yet another theory - Salemtown name game » | North Nashville - Salem's Lots helps out the Tenne... » | Baseball blog neglect - where's the LOVE? » | My God, Flipper's got a gun and he's swimming this... » | Sharon Cobb » | The 'Rep' is channeling Martin Luther King.. »

Oil would be well if it ended well, but oils not well..or a bigHola to Burton comes up dry


In another case of YOUR tax dollars at work, the LA Times reports here that oil production in Iraq is still lower than in the pre-war days, and that future oil production has been seriously harmed thanks to bungling by Halliburton and KBR.

Is this the case of the gang that couldn't drill straight????

My favorite is the $70,000,000 given to KBR for building pipelines that were only half completed forcing the Iraqis to pump the oil back into the freaking ground.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links