« Home | If you're not watching Veronica Mars... » | Yet another theory - Salemtown name game » | North Nashville - Salem's Lots helps out the Tenne... » | Baseball blog neglect - where's the LOVE? » | My God, Flipper's got a gun and he's swimming this... » | Sharon Cobb » | The 'Rep' is channeling Martin Luther King.. » | Not enough sense to get in and get out of the rain » | FDA Head resigns - I'm sure there's some horse sho... » | It was SUPPOSED to be the summer of George »

Reaching out to my Republican friends

Are you lonely? Do you need a date? Are you having trouble meeting people who don't start foaming at the mouth when they hear the name Bush? This site is an answered prayer.

Thanks to MSNBC.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links