« Home | Sharon Cobb » | The 'Rep' is channeling Martin Luther King.. » | Not enough sense to get in and get out of the rain » | FDA Head resigns - I'm sure there's some horse sho... » | It was SUPPOSED to be the summer of George » | Now HERE'S an ad » | My dinner with Van Hilleary, er, Ed Bryant » | And the answer is: The fastest way to lose any str... » | We CAN be heroes » | I can't remember what this is about »

My God, Flipper's got a gun and he's swimming this way...

At first I thought I was reading the Onion when I read this story. Apparently we've been training dolphins to pinpoint and shoot terrorists.

Hurricane Katrina has liberated these killer dolphins. I knew that the genetic makeup of said dolphins implies intelligient design, but I gotta wonder how they know the diff between a terrorist and an innocent scuba diver who doesn't know today's password or the difference between their intelligence handler and the PETA folks who are surely coming to the rescue.

Just my luck the next time I'm down chilling in Grayton Beach, I'll be attacked by a brainwashed dolphin who thinks that all non-conservatives want to destroy his way of life...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links