« Home | My dinner with Van Hilleary, er, Ed Bryant » | And the answer is: The fastest way to lose any str... » | We CAN be heroes » | I can't remember what this is about » | The name game - Salemtown mythology revisited » | I want my Democrats back » | And, the caption is???? » | It's the end of the world as we know it (and I fee... » | Philled with Inner Peace » | George Delano Bush - The Wet Deal »

Now HERE'S an ad

This ad sure beats the heck out of those demographically diverse pseudo-cool dweebs singing about Coke on some rooftop!

Click yes on that security pop-up window.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links