« Home | It's the end of the world as we know it (and I fee... » | Philled with Inner Peace » | George Delano Bush - The Wet Deal » | Park the pork - federal spending on Lipscomb's garage » | What's so funny about PC understanding or Peeved b... » | the angels wanna wear my red shoes... » | Welcome to Salemtown - Which way are we tipping? » | Why wait until 2008 for a solution to 'Eau de Sale... » | Married to an artist, OR Oedipus lost » | Duct, Duct, goose, goose »

And, the caption is????


1. Man, the National Guard REALLY is stretched thin
2. Don't ask, don't tell..
3. We do more in one morning, than Mrs. Landers third grade class does in an entire week!
4. In a recent move to shore up military recruiting, the Bush administration has sliiiiiiiiiighly lowered the age limits
5. If you kids DON'T quit looting those blow-pops, there is going to be HECK to pay
6. This is my rifle and not my gun, look at me mommy, I'm having FUN!

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links