« Home | George Delano Bush - The Wet Deal » | Park the pork - federal spending on Lipscomb's garage » | What's so funny about PC understanding or Peeved b... » | the angels wanna wear my red shoes... » | Welcome to Salemtown - Which way are we tipping? » | Why wait until 2008 for a solution to 'Eau de Sale... » | Married to an artist, OR Oedipus lost » | Duct, Duct, goose, goose » | As of TODAY... » | Help me get my feet back on the ground.. »

Philled with Inner Peace

Wonderful advice from Ron Gilbert, contract policy advisor of Alabama Arise *.

Inner Peace

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and
we all could use more calm in our lives.

By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have
finally found inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed: "The way to achieve
inner peace is to finish all the things you've started."

So I looked around my house to see all the things I started and
hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I
finished off a fifth of Crown Royal, a bottle of Merlot, a bottle
of Bailey's, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder
of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the
cheesecake, some saltines and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel.

*Arise is a coalition of 132 religious, community, and civic groups that promote state policies to improve the lives of low-income people.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links