« Home | Philled with Inner Peace » | George Delano Bush - The Wet Deal » | Park the pork - federal spending on Lipscomb's garage » | What's so funny about PC understanding or Peeved b... » | the angels wanna wear my red shoes... » | Welcome to Salemtown - Which way are we tipping? » | Why wait until 2008 for a solution to 'Eau de Sale... » | Married to an artist, OR Oedipus lost » | Duct, Duct, goose, goose » | As of TODAY... »

It's the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine)


Matthew Chapter 24 - In the end days there will be wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes, famine and whirlwind, and men in Gold shall defeat the rebels, and their victories will be three.

Oh Baby.....

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links