« Home | We CAN be heroes » | I can't remember what this is about » | The name game - Salemtown mythology revisited » | I want my Democrats back » | And, the caption is???? » | It's the end of the world as we know it (and I fee... » | Philled with Inner Peace » | George Delano Bush - The Wet Deal » | Park the pork - federal spending on Lipscomb's garage » | What's so funny about PC understanding or Peeved b... »

And the answer is: The fastest way to lose any street cred I have left

The answer lies within. What's that giant sucking sound coming from the west?

Ice, we hardly knew ye...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links