« Home | It was SUPPOSED to be the summer of George » | Now HERE'S an ad » | My dinner with Van Hilleary, er, Ed Bryant » | And the answer is: The fastest way to lose any str... » | We CAN be heroes » | I can't remember what this is about » | The name game - Salemtown mythology revisited » | I want my Democrats back » | And, the caption is???? » | It's the end of the world as we know it (and I fee... »

FDA Head resigns - I'm sure there's some horse show official..

out there ready to step in and take the reins..

FDA head Lester Crawford resigned today. The former vet's lowlights included the approval of Vioxx and the political decision (vs. the medical decision) to not approve the sale of emergency contraception and recalls of malfunctioning heart devices.

Stomp twice if you think that emergency contraception is baaaaaaaaaaaaaad...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links