« Home | Reaching out to my Republican friends » | If you're not watching Veronica Mars... » | Yet another theory - Salemtown name game » | North Nashville - Salem's Lots helps out the Tenne... » | Baseball blog neglect - where's the LOVE? » | My God, Flipper's got a gun and he's swimming this... » | Sharon Cobb » | The 'Rep' is channeling Martin Luther King.. » | Not enough sense to get in and get out of the rain » | FDA Head resigns - I'm sure there's some horse sho... »

Tennessee Rubes - What the Gas Guy really thinks..

I blog-strolled over to the Gas Guy's alter ego blog earlier tonight and happened to read his post on the Stones, along with a few of the comments..this one by The Gas Guy aka Evil Jeremy caught my eye:

You guys can, as consolation, all feel special that you know the answer to the Riddle of Gas and a bunch of poor rubes in the Volunteer State do not.


The Gas Guy is snickering with his pals who were in on the joke.

Turns out he really is a Gaseous guy...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links