« Home | Old to new in S-Town » | Coals to Newcastle, Ice cubes to Maine... » | I'll always love Bucky 'Bleeping' Dent... » | They'll always break your heart...Vanderbilt footb... » | Another picture by my talented wife... » | Can a conservative say anything racist? » | Oil would be well if it ended well, but oils not w... » | The Tennessean got our name right!! » | Tennessee Rubes - What the Gas Guy really thinks.. » | Reaching out to my Republican friends »

Apparently she doesn't get out much...


According to David Frum of National Review online, Supreme Court nominee Miers once told Frum that '....the president was the most brilliant man she had ever met."

Love him, hate him or whatever, I've never heard anyone seriously claim the man was brilliant..

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links