« Home | I read the news today, oh boy...and it pretty much... » | Apparently she doesn't get out much... » | Old to new in S-Town » | Coals to Newcastle, Ice cubes to Maine... » | I'll always love Bucky 'Bleeping' Dent... » | They'll always break your heart...Vanderbilt footb... » | Another picture by my talented wife... » | Can a conservative say anything racist? » | Oil would be well if it ended well, but oils not w... » | The Tennessean got our name right!! »

The greatest story ever told....in Legos


I'm not sure how the dipwad at Southern Sentinel would take this, but there are lots of great Jewish tales in these lego-illustrated bible tales. Particularly powerful is the massacre at Bezel. Parents, don't let your kids see Samson and the Prostitute. On second thought, maybe these illustrations will be the entree into THAT TALK you've been putting off for the last few years.

I'm not sure it would pass the screening for the sunday school literature I grew up with, but somebody has a lot of inspired time on his hands...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links