« Home | Walking in Memphis... » | Know your cuts of meat.......yummmmmmmmmm » | Sunni Day real estate - or why the Sunni's wanna k... » | The greatest story ever told....in Legos » | I read the news today, oh boy...and it pretty much... » | Apparently she doesn't get out much... » | Old to new in S-Town » | Coals to Newcastle, Ice cubes to Maine... » | I'll always love Bucky 'Bleeping' Dent... » | They'll always break your heart...Vanderbilt footb... »

Salemtown sights - Oktoberfest lagniappe

My neighbor S-TownMike has already suggested that people attending Oktoberfest (this Saturday, October 8th) should take a few minutes and drive up 5th and visit Salemtown. Like S-TownMike says, we're probably not quite ready for a home tour, but there are plenty of reasons to pay us a visit.

Here are a few sights I've been enjoying...








About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links