« Home | Salemtown sights - Oktoberfest lagniappe » | Walking in Memphis... » | Know your cuts of meat.......yummmmmmmmmm » | Sunni Day real estate - or why the Sunni's wanna k... » | The greatest story ever told....in Legos » | I read the news today, oh boy...and it pretty much... » | Apparently she doesn't get out much... » | Old to new in S-Town » | Coals to Newcastle, Ice cubes to Maine... » | I'll always love Bucky 'Bleeping' Dent... »

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, especially if you don't have one..


Know your Tom Delay quotes...quess which ones the Hammer actually said:

1. There are no parents trying to raise families on minimum wage..'fortunately such families do not exist'.

2. "A woman can't take care of the family. It takes a man to provide structure.

3. Judges on the opposite side of issues 'need to be intimidated'

4. 'We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"

5. The EPA is 'the gestapo of government'.

6. 'It's never been proven that air toxins are unhealthy to people'.

7. 'The world is more like it is now then it ever has before.'

8. 'You read what Disraeli had to say. I don't remember what he said. He said something. He's no longer with us.'

Whatta vicious maroon....

DeLay actually said FIVE of these quotes. A fabulous prize awaits the person who can tell me which five DeLay actually said....

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links