« Home | Oktoberfest - Tomorrow (October 8) » | The porches of salemtown - What makes a community ... » | President Bush channels the Blues Brothers... » | No blogs for you - Tennessean holding fast to 20th... » | Pssst..over here, I've got 10 gestation certificat... » | A mind is a terrible thing to waste, especially if... » | Salemtown sights - Oktoberfest lagniappe » | Walking in Memphis... » | Know your cuts of meat.......yummmmmmmmmm » | Sunni Day real estate - or why the Sunni's wanna k... »

Salemtown at Oktoberfest


Salemtown Neighbors Tent - we had a map to 'splain where Salemtown is located, flowers and plants from Gardens of Babylon, brochures about Salemtown and lots of Frappacino. I can't speak for everyone, but if their shift was like mine, lotsa people now know where Salemtown is located.



My neighbors (two of my favorite people)...Notice the rather devious look on at least 50% of the people in the picture.





A good portion of the power structure of Salemtown Neighbors in pictured here. You DON'T mess with these women.



Not giving up any names here, but the man whose back we see in the picture has carved out an enclave next to the Salemtown tent and is preaching the virtues of Salemtown to an interested party.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links