« Home | Write your own George Bush speech.. » | The hedgehog knows only one thing... » | A completely magical blend of enchanting scents an... » | The name game or, why don't you go sit over there ... » | More religious news, sorta... » | What DOES a Baptist feel like? » | Oktoberfest Sights » | Salemtown at Oktoberfest » | Oktoberfest - Tomorrow (October 8) » | The porches of salemtown - What makes a community ... »

Imagine, if you can, George Bush mashes UP..

I'm not sure that Sharon Cobb should hear this (it might set her recovery back a year or two), but THIS really sounds like Bush singing 'Imagine' and then mashing into 'Walk on the Wild Side'. Truly a moment of zen to hear Bushie singing 'and the colored girls go doo do doo do doo....'.

You've got to click on the song selection, 'Imagine..Walk on the Wild Side'. Worth the effort!

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links