« Home | oh yeah, THAT genocide » | Bush To Appoint Someone To Be In Charge Of Country » | The new North Dakota, South Dakota and Arkansas qu... » | The world's worst PowerPoint presentation » | Imagine, if you can, George Bush mashes UP.. » | Write your own George Bush speech.. » | The hedgehog knows only one thing... » | A completely magical blend of enchanting scents an... » | The name game or, why don't you go sit over there ... » | More religious news, sorta... »

What to get your favorite conservative...

I just found the PERFECT gift for Bob Krumm, the Moores, Bill 'I quit but I'm still blogging' Hobbs and the other right-leaning bloggers on your Christmas gift list..HERE

Last line of the linked article is really good...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links