« Home | If only Bush had listened to himself.... » | double latte for the devil..let me please introduc... » | British Film-zine lists Top 100 Films - Vertigo is... » | You can ride up front on the bus, but it's better ... » | Just another fraternity prank - 21 detainees killed » | My inner sheep - mmmmmmmmmm cheesecaKe » | blogspamalot - who's writing this stuff?? » | BuSH Team bingo » | Conference on Neighborhoods - Kudos to S-TownMike » | demotivatin'... »

Today's theme song comes Richard and Linda Thompson..


Their incredible album (CD for all you youts) 'Shoot out the Lights' contains the prescient tune 'Did she jump or was she pushed?'


Harriet, we hardly knew ya...but we knew enough...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links