« Home | You can ride up front on the bus, but it's better ... » | Just another fraternity prank - 21 detainees killed » | My inner sheep - mmmmmmmmmm cheesecaKe » | blogspamalot - who's writing this stuff?? » | BuSH Team bingo » | Conference on Neighborhoods - Kudos to S-TownMike » | demotivatin'... » | What's in your freezer? » | Between 1 and 150,000,000 - Daily Show on the Avia... » | Don't try this in Indiana... »

British Film-zine lists Top 100 Films - Vertigo is '2'???

The English film magazine 'Total Film' is publishing a book listing the top 100 films of all times. My question - Is marijuana legal in England now? I haven't seen 'Tokyo Story' so I can't comment on that choice but geeze louize, Hitchcock made a dozen films better than Vertigo...and, FIGHT CLUB puhleeeze. I'm a huge Goodfellas fan but Godfathers I and II are both better. The rest of the list is here.

Total Film Top 10
1 GoodFellas
2 Vertigo
3 Jaws
4 Fight Club
5 The Godfather Part II
6 Citizen Kane
7 Tokyo Story
8 The Empire Strikes Back
9 The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy
10 His Girl Friday

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links