« Home | ACK...ACK acronyms » | "a vice that has been designed for us." » | While waiting for the other shoe to drop... » | Baby got banjo » | Ludye-crous - Our ethically challenged Metro Council » | If you don't read this blog............. » | You can (re)Start me up.. » | The MIGHTY Pujols did NOT strike out.. » | Reasons to keep living....Part 1 » | Hey, hey, you, get off of that schadenfreude cloud.. »

Don't try this in Indiana...

In a desperate move to regain some semblance of public notice and a 'Q' rating higher than the parents on 'Laguna Beach', magician David Copperfield claims he will impregnate a woman on stage without touching her.

This raises so many questions that my tired mind can't begin to grasp them all, but i've gotta wonder if he pulls a pregnancy test and a dead rabbit out of a hat in order to prove the lady is preggers...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links