« Home | You can (re)Start me up.. » | The MIGHTY Pujols did NOT strike out.. » | Reasons to keep living....Part 1 » | Hey, hey, you, get off of that schadenfreude cloud.. » | It never rains in Southern California and pitchers... » | Today's prayer - God give me patience.. » | Those darn Downing Street Memos & A bonus from Maggie » | Rove's Secret Message to Dobson - REVEALED! » | I wanna take you Miers... » | Redneck Survival Kit »

If you don't read this blog.............



According to Rex the AMSE (American Society of Magazine Editors) gang have selected the top 40 magazine covers of the last 40 years. The Rolling Stone cover with nekkid uncovered John and Yoko in bed took top honors. As much as I admire John and the photographer who snapped the shot (Annie Liebowitz), I have to agree with curmudgeonly-morning-talk-maven Don Imus who proclaimed the National Lampoon cover pictured above as the best cover EVER.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links