« Home | Hey, hey, you, get off of that schadenfreude cloud.. » | It never rains in Southern California and pitchers... » | Today's prayer - God give me patience.. » | Those darn Downing Street Memos & A bonus from Maggie » | Rove's Secret Message to Dobson - REVEALED! » | I wanna take you Miers... » | Redneck Survival Kit » | What to get your favorite conservative... » | oh yeah, THAT genocide » | Bush To Appoint Someone To Be In Charge Of Country »

Reasons to keep living....Part 1

Paris Hilton says the show will go on, despite the Fox network cancellation.

I know this may reflect my advancing years, but once you see two spoiled rich girls act stupid and screw up their job(s) once or twice, haven't you pretty much covered the gamut?

I watched this show a few times, I hate to admit, but then I became embarrassed at my own waste of time, and then I got frustrated with yet another example of the tele-whoredom process of pseudo-celebrity. Do people want to be on TV so bad that they hire two cele-idiots to screw up their job and goof around so that everyone gets 23 minutes of tube-time?

Maybe Paris and Nicole can spend some time prepping Harriet Miers for her Senate confirmation hearings...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links