« Home | The MIGHTY Pujols did NOT strike out.. » | Reasons to keep living....Part 1 » | Hey, hey, you, get off of that schadenfreude cloud.. » | It never rains in Southern California and pitchers... » | Today's prayer - God give me patience.. » | Those darn Downing Street Memos & A bonus from Maggie » | Rove's Secret Message to Dobson - REVEALED! » | I wanna take you Miers... » | Redneck Survival Kit » | What to get your favorite conservative... »

You can (re)Start me up..

My favorite band since I was 12 years old, The Rolling Stones, are touring the states and according to THIS source have defibrillators back stage just in case one (or more) of the aging wonders goes into cardiac arrest.

I'm going to see them in Memphis on December 3rd. I really don't want any ill to befall Mick or Keith or Ronnie or Charley, but whatta encore that would be if they had to bring Mick back to life, just in time to sing 'You Can't Always Get What you Want'....

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links