« Home | While waiting for the other shoe to drop... » | Baby got banjo » | Ludye-crous - Our ethically challenged Metro Council » | If you don't read this blog............. » | You can (re)Start me up.. » | The MIGHTY Pujols did NOT strike out.. » | Reasons to keep living....Part 1 » | Hey, hey, you, get off of that schadenfreude cloud.. » | It never rains in Southern California and pitchers... » | Today's prayer - God give me patience.. »

"a vice that has been designed for us."

In today's Tennessean, the all-too-predictable story about the deferral of the Metro Council's ethics bill was highlighted by a typo in a quote from Councilman Ed Whitmore.

I'm sure he was saying that the bill is a 'VISE', but the quote was printed as '(the bill)...is a VICE that has been designed for us".

Kinda of a Freudian-projection-typo...with this ethically challenged gang, a meaningful ethics bill probably does appear as a VICE.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links