« Home | Ludye-crous - Our ethically challenged Metro Council » | If you don't read this blog............. » | You can (re)Start me up.. » | The MIGHTY Pujols did NOT strike out.. » | Reasons to keep living....Part 1 » | Hey, hey, you, get off of that schadenfreude cloud.. » | It never rains in Southern California and pitchers... » | Today's prayer - God give me patience.. » | Those darn Downing Street Memos & A bonus from Maggie » | Rove's Secret Message to Dobson - REVEALED! »

Baby got banjo

Go HERE (it's a download) for a folk-ballad cover of Tone' Loc's classic - Baby Got Back. You ain't heard it til' you heard it with mandolins and banjo..

Oh, the sincerity....

HT:MSNBC Clicked

UPDATE: Thanks to Katherine C. for reminding me that 'Baby Got Back' was by Sir Mix-a-Lot instead of Tone' Loc..A bottle of Funky Cold Medina to KC for the correction.

My street cred is now in the negative numbers.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links