« Home | Baby got banjo » | Ludye-crous - Our ethically challenged Metro Council » | If you don't read this blog............. » | You can (re)Start me up.. » | The MIGHTY Pujols did NOT strike out.. » | Reasons to keep living....Part 1 » | Hey, hey, you, get off of that schadenfreude cloud.. » | It never rains in Southern California and pitchers... » | Today's prayer - God give me patience.. » | Those darn Downing Street Memos & A bonus from Maggie »

While waiting for the other shoe to drop...

It was the night before the indictments and all through the house......


Many of us progresso-anti-Bush types are practically foaming at the mouth in anticipation of Plame-gate indictments landing on 'Scooter', Rove, and dare we dream - CHENEY. Personally, I think we oughta cool the jets. I'm thinking that Cheney is way too smart to engage directly in any indictable activity of this sort. The whole investigation could result in nothing more than a 'no-bill' and here we'd be all dressed to kill and no hanging party to attend.

The liberals were nestled all snug in their beds,While visions of Rove being perp-walked danced in their heads;


Meanwhile, I've been imagining what would have happened if anyone in the Clinton administration would have OUTED a CIA agent...

Limbaugh's head would have exploded by now..
O'Reilly would be spinning so fast, he would end up marrying his loofah...
The Black Caucus could be sponsoring 'lynch a honkie' day and B. Krumm wouldn't even notice..
Klineheider and Blake would be heading to Washington with AKs..
Intelligient design would be nothing more than a phrase in the Plan of Nashville..
Kenneth Starr would have spent $2,000,000,000 on an investigation..
The mind boggles at what blog-land would look like..

And the Clinton folks would have been as wrong as the Bush folks........

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links