« Home | Don't try this in Indiana... » | ACK...ACK acronyms » | "a vice that has been designed for us." » | While waiting for the other shoe to drop... » | Baby got banjo » | Ludye-crous - Our ethically challenged Metro Council » | If you don't read this blog............. » | You can (re)Start me up.. » | The MIGHTY Pujols did NOT strike out.. » | Reasons to keep living....Part 1 »

Between 1 and 150,000,000 - Daily Show on the Avian Flu

If you haven't seen the Daily Show TAKE on the Avian flu threat, you've missed some of the best, and of course funniest, reporting on the subject.

The clip from Bush and the bit from the CDC are worth the download (requires Quicktime).

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links