« Home | I got 105,000! » | Flying high with Tom Delay or Fox funds fat-free f... » | It's the economics, stupid OR Those darn neighborh... » | Vatican to Fundamentalists: Stop Monkeying around ... » | Hey, do those ethics classes include anything abou... » | Stop me, please stop me from attending a game and ... » | Suddenly I don't feel so macho anymore.... » | Ride em' Cowboy - Not your mother's political ad... » | To the Chevy Suburban Driver who cut me off today ... » | You just can't make this stuff up.... »

And your bird can sing..

A burglar in England was plying his trade, burgling antiques and jewelry from a house when he noticed a talking parrot watching him. Naturally, he stole the parrot as well.

After his arrest, the-non-mensa-qualifying burglar stated:"Parrots can talk and I didn't want it grassing me up."

Read all about it HERE.

HT: Holly Anderton

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links