« Home | It's the economics, stupid OR Those darn neighborh... » | Vatican to Fundamentalists: Stop Monkeying around ... » | Hey, do those ethics classes include anything abou... » | Stop me, please stop me from attending a game and ... » | Suddenly I don't feel so macho anymore.... » | Ride em' Cowboy - Not your mother's political ad... » | To the Chevy Suburban Driver who cut me off today ... » | You just can't make this stuff up.... » | Rip Van Democrats finally wake up... » | Halloween in Salemtown »

Flying high with Tom Delay or Fox funds fat-free fat-cat trip

Tom 'we've cut all the fat we can' DeLay billed The Republican News Channel (aka Fox) nearly $14,000 for travel expenses for a two-day round trip between Sugarland Texas and Washington D.C. The purpose of the trip was DeLay's appearance on Fox News Sunday.

I'm guessing he wasn't flying coach. I'm also assuming that DeLay cut out all unnecessary expenses for the trip.

HT: The Fix

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links