« Home | Rip Van Democrats finally wake up... » | Halloween in Salemtown » | Scarlito's way » | The Beaman Park Squirrel-Eating Monster » | Today's Personal Responsibility Award, or 'But, Tr... » | See you in the funny papers? » | If Fox News had been around throughout history... » | It only hurts when I pump...Thanks Exxon..thanks 1... » | Outside of Kinky Friedman... » | Why don't we just give them Texas - $10,000,000,00... »

You just can't make this stuff up....

Email to FEMA head Mike Brown from his press secretary during the Katrina crisis

''Please roll up the sleeves of your shirt -- all shirts. Even the president rolled his sleeves to just below the elbow. In this (crisis) and on TV you just need to look more hard-working.''

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links