« Home | See you in the funny papers? » | If Fox News had been around throughout history... » | It only hurts when I pump...Thanks Exxon..thanks 1... » | Outside of Kinky Friedman... » | Why don't we just give them Texas - $10,000,000,00... » | Today's theme song comes Richard and Linda Thompson.. » | If only Bush had listened to himself.... » | double latte for the devil..let me please introduc... » | British Film-zine lists Top 100 Films - Vertigo is... » | You can ride up front on the bus, but it's better ... »

Today's Personal Responsibility Award, or 'But, Trent, you're gonna miss Aunt B!"

“Bloggers claim I was their first pelt, and I believe that. I’ll never read a blog.” – Sen. Trent Lott, quoted in the Christian Science Monitor in their 10/27/05 edition.

I guess that Trent really would feel more comfortable in the Strom Thurmond heyday.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links