« Home | Why the Germans won't have to worry about the Avia... » | And your bird can sing.. » | I got 105,000! » | Flying high with Tom Delay or Fox funds fat-free f... » | It's the economics, stupid OR Those darn neighborh... » | Vatican to Fundamentalists: Stop Monkeying around ... » | Hey, do those ethics classes include anything abou... » | Stop me, please stop me from attending a game and ... » | Suddenly I don't feel so macho anymore.... » | Ride em' Cowboy - Not your mother's political ad... »

So, if we don't torture why is it that you wanna veto a bill that contains anti-torture language?

"There's an enemy that lurks and plots and plans and wants to hurt America again. So you bet we will aggressively pursue them but we will do so under the law. We do not torture," - president Bush, today.

Are we in schizophrenia-land today or are we just in serious deep denial?

Cheney is asking that the CIA be given an exemption against anti-torture statutes.

Yet, we don't torture?

Where does the buck stop for those 21 detainnees who have died while in captivity?

How can anyone support the tortured 'we don't torture but let us torture' logic of the Bush/Cheney policy?

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links