« Home | And your bird can sing.. » | I got 105,000! » | Flying high with Tom Delay or Fox funds fat-free f... » | It's the economics, stupid OR Those darn neighborh... » | Vatican to Fundamentalists: Stop Monkeying around ... » | Hey, do those ethics classes include anything abou... » | Stop me, please stop me from attending a game and ... » | Suddenly I don't feel so macho anymore.... » | Ride em' Cowboy - Not your mother's political ad... » | To the Chevy Suburban Driver who cut me off today ... »

Why the Germans won't have to worry about the Avian Flu

U.S. Sauerkraut Sales Soar on Reports it Could Cure Avian Flu; Cure in a Can Sends Americans on a Sauerkraut Buying Spree, According to The Fremont Company 11/3/2005 12:05:00 PM EST

Sauerkraut sales are going through the roof, with some Midwest stores
reporting an 850% spike just last week on a recent report that scientists at Seoul National University successfully used Kimchi Sauerkraut to treat chickens infected with Avian Flu. Both Kimchi and traditional Sauerkraut are made by fermenting sliced cabbage, producing a high level of lactic acid, which may be the critical
element in preventing Avian Flu.


Oddly enough, the Fremont Company sells sauerkraut....

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links