« Home | I've seen the future, and its name isn't Bryson » | Three good reasons I am enjoying Father's Day » | I think we still need you... » | Shills Gone Wild » | NOLA, N-O-L-A NOLA, or Brownie's gone but there ar... » | What the hell? » | My social life » | The man whisperer.. » | Title suggestion for Senator Frist's new book » | Is it getting warm in here, or is it just me? »

Pinata surprise of the day, or, why is that pinata squirming?

On the front age of today's Tennessean is a story about the various and sundry means that illegal immigrants are secreting themselves into the US. One of the more creative (and possibly whacked out) ways to sneak in is via pinata shipments. There are so many jokes here and I really don't have time to get started, but I can just imagine the scene at a kid's birthday party in southern cal:

¿mama, mama, está un hombre en mi pinata..is él posiblemente un inmigrante ilegal? ¡Éste es el mejor presente que he recibido SIEMPRE!

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links