« Home | What the hell? » | My social life » | The man whisperer.. » | Title suggestion for Senator Frist's new book » | Is it getting warm in here, or is it just me? » | President Bush, If you're going to pander... » | I'll show you mine, if you show me yours » | My candidacy for the Metro School Board » | I've got nothing to say, but it's ok... » | These are a few of my favorite things.. »

NOLA, N-O-L-A NOLA, or Brownie's gone but there are still a few kinks..

According to THIS story on the MSNBC website, FEMA paid for a sex change with hurricane Katrina relief money.

In a possibly related story, a divorce lawyer's services were also procured with Katrina cash.

This along with another 16.8 MILLION in already identified Katrina fraud and abuse leads once again to the conclusion that if you don't believe government is the answer, you'll install administrators who live up to your beliefs.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links