« Home | These are a few of my favorite things.. » | inch by inch, minute by minute, the days will be g... » | This never would have happened in the old Davis-Ki... » | Plot summary of Brokeback Mountain » | Black Santa throws down the java and flirts with a... » | Stick THIS on your courthouse lawn » | It's a family affair: The Family Stone » | Bloggers who need bloggers are the luckiest people... » | Black Santa visits the job » | Rebuilding the mansions of New Orleans - no soup f... »

I've got nothing to say, but it's ok...

Because I'm going to Grayton Beach (loaded with UVs and the sound of waves), my favorite winter destination, tomorrow thru the beginning of the new year. Black Santa who is quite worn out by his peragrational activity of late may be taking the trip also.

Happy New Year to one and all. Sorry I'm going to miss a week of Kleinheider...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links