« Home | Rebuilding the mansions of New Orleans - no soup f... » | Yea verily, Mark Albertini is running for Governor » | Black Santa drops in on the CAC Block Grant meeting » | My favorite Christmas Holiday Joke » | Dems say clean up the House - without delay.. » | Black Santa IN the HOUSE » | Will the Hutchesons heed the call of black Santa? » | Do you hear what I hear...Black Santa! » | el principal estúpido es un knucklehead or, you me... » | I see washed up rock stars or Rock and Roll part 6... »

Black Santa visits the job



Black Santa is excited about visiting such an important government building.



Black Santa happy to see a government employee working diligently for the taxpayers of Tennessee.



Black Santa visits an older a veteran state employee. She is crying tears of joy after Black Santa explains the new Medicare drug plan.



This young man upset after hearing that Black Santa can do many many things, but he just can't give the gift of hair renewal.



Black Santa brought joy to many state workers. On his last visit of the day, this programmer was elated to learn that Black Santa would soon be bringing him a computer manufactured after the year 2000.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links