« Home | Tasers don't hurt people, policemen tasering their... » | Predators or Prey, or You know, the word 'suck', e... » | December 8, 1980 » | 'I'm not against capital punishment, I'm just agai... » | Sushi-time with Big, Bad Ivy » | Rocky VI (sneaky preview) » | First it was Kelo, now it's sexsomnia, or I HAD a ... » | hey, now I've got my own dicktionary! » | England's Oldest Hitmakers » | Good grief - Congress investigating flawed Bowl Ch... »

I see washed up rock stars or Rock and Roll part 6th sense

Gary Glitter admitted he had an 11 year old girl in bed in an interview from prison in Viet Nam where he is under arrest for engaging in obscene acts with a child. Glitter claims that the girl was seeing ghosts and was seeking shelter from the poltergeist in his bed.

What Mr. Glitter was doing in Vietnam is not clear. I'm guessing that Vietnam is the only country in the world where people are not yet sick of Rock and Roll Part 2..just give em' time.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links